iExplorer v184.108.40.206 for Windows Full Download (formerly called iPhone Explorer) will be the ultimate iPhone, apple company ipad and iPod director, which lets you utilize an iPhone or perhaps iPad in hard drive mode, like the flash drive. iExplorer is surely an iPhone browser or perhaps iPad file explorer of which runs on Mac & PC that helps you browse the documents and folders on the iPhone as in case it were an average USB flash travel or pen travel. You can operate the easy drag-and-drop approaches to add or eliminate files and folders from your iPhone. Compatible with just about all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new iPhone 5 as well as iOS 7 firmware. iExplorer hacks in to your iPhone and that means you don’t have for you to break it. We’ve determined ways to control the iPhone more desirable than iTunes, along with the best part is usually, all you have to do is plug any iPhone, iTouch or iPad in to the computer.
iExplorer v220.127.116.11 for Windows Full Download is 100% free, fully functional and not bundled with lots of crappy toolbars or other stuff to messup your computer.
It works on Mac OSX 10.6 – OSX 10.9, and it’ll run on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. It works with both 32 and 64 bit systems.
Now supports iOS 7, iPad Air, iPhone 5s, 5c and all other iDevices.
Requires iTunes 10 or later.
iExplorer v18.104.22.168 for Windows Full Download Features:
• Modify files & folders on iPhone. Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Works with all iPhones & more. Works with all iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads including the iPhone 5. Every firmware from version 2.0 to version 5 or later should work so you won’t even need to update your device.
• E-mail, SMS, voicemail, address book access! (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
• USB iPhone Disk Mode (Use an iPhone as a Thumb or Pen Drive). Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
• View Pictures and Photos. If you’ve taken pictures with your iPhone’s camera and want to view them without using any of Apple’s software, iPhone Explorer lets you preview and transfer all image files directly from the device.
• Drag and Drop Interface. Copy files to and from your iPhone, iPad or iTouch using a simple drag and drop interface.
What’s New iExplorer v22.214.171.124 for Windows Full Download :
Access to the app directories on iOS devices has been restored. This update is especially important for those people who were seeing the error message pretaining to the bad CoreFoundation.dll file. Many other stability fixes have been added
iExplorer v126.96.36.199 for Windows Full Download From Given Link Below: