Logitech Gaming Software 8.56.109 lets you customize G-series gaming mice, customize buttons and LCD screens on G-series keyboards, and configure buttons and audio options on G-series headsets. Logitech Gaming Software 8.56.109 allows downloading and using independent game profiles which enhance your gaming experience with preset options and commands which allow you to change and customize them according to your needs and requirements, by assigning the commands to their respective buttons and macros. Logitech Gaming Software allows switching independent profiles on the fly, in addition to auto-detection and auto-selection of the running games profiles.
Logitech Gaming Software also allows custom profiles, which takes its reach beyond just games. In addition, it allows you to customize your mouse’s DPI levels and all the other settings of your G-series mice and keyboards. In all, Logitech Gaming Software 8.56.109 is great software to take your gaming experience to another level.
Logitech Gaming Software 8.56.109 new things:
- Improved microphone chat clarity
- Added support for the Logitech Arx Control App
- New Input Analysis feature for the G710+, G502 and G402
- Expanded SDK support. See http://gaming.logitech.com/developers
- Fixed: Speed Test should not see spike after a change in DPI
- Fixed: LGS G-Keys/LCD is unresponsive after remote desktop connection has ended