MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) + License Full Version announced an essential new release of MATLAB as part of its Release 2014b that also includes a new artwork system, big files capabilities and improved upon collaboration features intended for packaging and revealing code, and intended for source control integration. Using these new capabilities, engineers and scientists to all major industries can quicker analyze and imagine their data.
MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) + License Full Version release includes a major release of MATLAB with a new graphics system, increased support for big data, features for packaging and sharing code, and source control integration. Simulink has significant updates with new features for accelerating model building and running consecutive simulations. R2014b also includes updates to all other products.
1- Graphics System
The updated default colors, fonts, and styles in the new graphics system in MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) + License make it easier to interpret and gain insight from your data. New syntax for changing properties of graphics objects makes it simpler to customize visualizations. Additional new features include rotatable tick labels, support for multilingual text and symbols, and automatic updating of date and time tick labels.
2- Big Data Support
Additional big data capabilities within MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) + License Full Version provide more efficient ways to process data sets that don’t fit into memory. These include simplified ways to access and analyze big data text files and databases, and support for the MapReduce programming technique directly within MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) + License. These capabilities also scale for use on the big data platform, Hadoop.
2- Collaboration and Sharing
MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) with License now offers Git and Subversion source control system integration through the Current Folder Browser, including the ability to sync from web-hosted repositories such as those on GitHub. Custom toolboxes can be packaged as single, installable files. This makes it easier to distribute, as well as install and manage the shared code.
How to install MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) with License File:
You will need Winrar and WinISO to do the following:
1) Use WinISO to open ISO image and extract “javajarinstall.jar”.
2) Open “install.jar” using Winrar and overwrite “InstallerBuildImpl.class” and “ValidatedFikImpl.class” in “commathworksinstall” within the archive with cured counterparts and save using normal zip compression.
3) Copy modified archive back to ISO image and save the modified ISO. **Do not recompile the ISO image when saving**. In WinISO, go to options and enable quick/incremental save.
4) Disable internet connection. Mount image and install with key 11111111111111111111.
5) Copy cured libmwservices.dll to “MATLABR2014bbinwin64” in the installation directory.
Download MathWorks MATLAB R2014b (x64) Full Version + License – ISO Image (6.53 GB):