Norton Antivirus 2014 is probably the most popular anti-virus plans on earth. That’s together with good reason in your assessments, it is accuracy and reliability throughout detecting malicious applications seemed to be next merely to Kaspersky Web Safety measures. As opposed to Kaspersky, Norton seemed to be jeopardized simply by a pair of out of your 100 malicious applications it had been confronted with. It also misidentified a pair of connected with 100 harmless applications since malicious, hindering all of them through staying mounted.
This trial re-setter works for
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton AntiVirus
- Norton 360.
How to Reset?
- Open you Norton product and go to settings
- Disable Norton Product Tamper Protection from settings ( Norton > Settings > )
- Disable All Security guards of Norton for 15 minutes ( ex : Insight Protection, Antivirus, Antispyware .. )
- Open trial resetter and click Reset Trial Period
- The trial resetter will automatically close and the resetting process will be driven in the background
- After about 10 seconds Norton will be launched automatically
- Check! You got 30 days back ( 180 days if you have used the activation key)
Direct Download Links
How to Convert to Norton OEM Edition ?
- Start-up your operating system in Safe-Mode ( by pressing F8 at bootup)
- Follow the same process as Resetting trial period from step 3
If you use Norton 2014 : Trial Resetter for All Norton 2014 Products !
- Activator will not work without disabling Norton Tamper Protection
- Use clear activations button if you want to uninstall Norton in case, otherwise un-installation will print errors
- If Resetter says the app is already running, close the app. If app cannot be found search for the Norton trial resetter app in
- Windows Task Manager processes list
- You will have to Turn-off any other virus guards before downloading trial resetter because, Virus guards may try to inform you that the resetter is a virus program. If you don’t trust On HAX you can simply purchase full version of Norton products from their web page.
- You can use Reset function to convert your Trial version of Norton security product to OEM version. But you will have reboot in safe mode first.