Introduction: ORPALIS PaperScan Professional 2.0.7
PaperScan Scanner Software Professional Edition is a program created in order to assist people have a look at, procedure and save many graphics thus to their computer, throughout forms including PDF FILE, TIF, JPG, PNG and WEBP. After having a fast and surprise-free installation procedure, that you are satisfied that has a modern-looking screen, made up of numerous shortcut keys, the selection club plus a panel where to view submitted images. Likewise, it’s relatively easy to use, actually for people with zero preceding experience having personal computers.
The Professional Edition of PaperScan Scanner software is the comprehensive Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing and well-organized storage domains.
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Key Features:
– Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
– Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
– Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
– Save as PDF/OCR.
– Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
– Automatic color detection.
– Annotation support.
– PDF Encryption support (read & writes).
– Flatbed and document feeder support.
– Duplex scanning support.
– Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotations, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
– Automatic blank page removal.
– Support for scanning with separator sheets.
You have many different scanners or plan to buy a new one?
PaperScan is simply universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol. With PaperScan you can control any scanner (TWAIN or WIA) including network scanners, cameras or acquisition cards via one simple click: all capabilities are automatically handled and negotiated by PaperScan.
What include PaperScan Language & Interface:
Default user interface language in PaperScan is English. Based on your Windows language settings, PaperScan automatically displays the localised version of the interface, if it exists among PaperScan translated interface versions.Currently, available languages for PaperScan interface are: English and French.
You prefer to use the scanner’s software for document acquisition?
Import any image/PDF files in PaperScan, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhancements, annotate your documents with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2.