Snappy Driver Installer R128 is a program for installing and updating drivers of drayverpakov. Snappy Driver Installer R128 uses drayverpaki made SamLab’om and out in a collection SamDrivers 14.8.2. Collection of drivers for all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems from Windows 2000 to Windows 8.1, including server platforms.
Download Snappy Driver Installer R128
The collection of Snappy Driver Installer R128 Full Download includes the most current drivers on the release date collected personally SamLab. Do not confuse this package with the driver-packs Bashrat – these drivers are newer and more stable. SamLab long been a member of the team Bashrat has the ability to know about all the problems that other driver packages to create its own set of the most comprehensive and peaceful!
The main features of Snappy Driver Installer R128:
• Programming language: C / C ++.
• The most perfect fitting algorithm drivers among peers.
• The program weighs less than a megabyte and requires no third-party programs.
• High performance for indexing, searching for the driver installation.
• Support for unpacked drivers.
• Create system images to emulate someone else’s system to another PC.
• Warnings of possible attempts to viruses infecting the USB flash drive with the program.
• Ability to upgrade the program and drayverpaki via the Internet (technology torrents).
What is this release different from SamDrivers 14.8.2:
This distribution is made on the basis SamDrivers 14.8.2 with the following features:
• Remove all third-party software (folder soft).
• Removed alternative program to install the drivers.
• The distribution is made in the form of a folder, not the ISO, allowing you to choose the drivers for download.
• This distribution will be used for program updates and drayverpakov directly from Snappy Driver Installer. It is therefore important not only for the distribution of user trackers, but also for those who drayverpaki pumps directly from the program.
• After the release SamDrivers 14.8.2, SamLab posted 16 drayverpakov updated and this distribution already includes them.
Why should I use this program instead of DriverPack Solution:
• To install the drivers recommend using Snappy Driver Installer and below will explain why.
• It should be noted that the whole of the current code selection and installation DPS written BadPointer’om and since he stopped working on DPS, no one has devised DPS, as those who remained in the DPS did not have a sufficient understanding of the code and, accordingly, could fix it. Therefore, in the last year in DPS changes mainly affect the interface and optional software kit, and chronic problems DPS (such as installing Intel USB 3.0, Tatsch on desktops, selection of the sound driver) remained unsolved all this time and now hardly ever be corrected.
• Snappy Driver Installer was originally developed as a solo BadPointer’om DPS rewriting from scratch in C / C ++. But in the end it was decided to promote it, regardless of DPS and under a different name.
• In Snappy Driver Installer already corrected the problems with the selection of drivers, a full-fledged programming language C / C ++ can achieve an order of magnitude better performance and stability due to the absence of any dependencies like IE. Snappy Driver Installer produces a quality selection of drivers due to the inclusion of many more characteristics of drivers and devices and drivers on the ranking of the degree of compatibility, while the DPS could prematurely discard the driver and did not know how to compare the drivers of different drayverpakov.
Let’s compare the 3 installation program that is available on SamDrivers:
• DriverPack Solution (DPS)
• Drivers Installer Assistant (DIA)
• Snappy Driver Installer (SDI)
Size Of The Program
• DPS – 34 MB (291 files)
• DIA – 44 MB (189 files)
• SDI – 1,3 MB (43 files) No transfers and so – less than one MB (one file).
• DPS – Depends on IE. May fail to IE6.0. Leaves registry entries and can change the logo OEM (assembly SamDrivers is disabled).
• DIA – Depends on libraries vbscript and automatically installs them into the system.
• SDI – has no external dependencies, and works even in Windows PE. Leaves no residue in the system.
• DPS – 280 seconds (4:40)
• DIA – 123 seconds (2:03)
• SDI – 19 seconds (13 seconds and 6 seconds indexing compression)
Note: DPS and DIA were recovered and only handles inf files (v 1.2 GB), and SDI – inf files and in addition to them another cat files. The total volume of all the files – 2GB. Thus, SDI is necessary to treat a much greater volume of information.
• DPS – 10 sec
• DIA – 3 sec
• SDI – 0, 5 sec
The Method Of Installing The Drivers
• DPS – devcon.exe. Identical to the unit via the Device Manager.
• DIA – DPInst.exe. Decides which drivers to update and may refuse to install the appropriate drivers. Copies files itself, sometimes leading to an incomplete installation.
• SDI – Win32API. Identical to the unit via the Device Manager. Automatically clicks “continue” during the installation of unsigned drivers.
• DPS – For each device selected only one driver. Rest are discarded at an early stage and are not even mentioned in the logs.
• DIA – to create a common list of eligible drivers within drayverpak. Ranking of drivers from different drayverpakov not performed.
• SDI – For each device creates a list of all the drivers found drayverpak. The list is sorted so that the most appropriate drivers are closer to the top, and the first driver, and just offered to the default setting.
Loading drayverpakov from the Internet
• DPS – Configurator allows you to select what you need to upload drayverpaki. Update drayverpakov and the need to update the definition is not provided.
• DIA – None.
• SDI – It is possible to upgrade the program and drayverpaki (old replaced by new ones). If the load indices, we can determine what drayverpaki contain updated drivers and upload them only.
How to burn a DVD disc compilation:
To write assembly on DVD does not necessarily create an ISO image (although you can do it), as Man About Town program and staffing the Windows disc recorder able to record directly from a folder.
1- Start the program and in the required settings.
2- Remove from the folder logs.
3- If you are recording on a single-layer DVD, it should be removed from my drivers:
4- transfer the files to a DVD, and then click “Write these files to CD.”
What’s New in v R128 08/26/2014:
• Galka in expert mode did not work in the subject with a large font.
• Set the appearance of the default prompts offered for half a second.
• If you hold down Ctrl or Spacebar tips now always appear without delay.
System requirements of Snappy Driver Installer R128:
• Any version of Windows from Windows 2000 to 8.1 (32bit-64bit)
Snappy Driver Installer R128 | 6.9 GB
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Hungarian
Download Snappy Driver Installer R128 Full Download from links below Links: