USB Secure 2.0.1-This is actually the age of portability along with convenience. People carry portable devices to be up-to-date wherever they are. Whether you’re with an airport and desire to login to several accounts on the computer you purchased at the airport or whether that you are in a World Wide Web café and desire to check your email messages; you always have to have your USB drive along. Isn’t it therefore essential that you keep it covered from loss along with theft?
Moreover, a survey demonstrated that people are likely of keeping essential data in easily transportable devices than from the PC itself, because that is actually where they keep all the details that keep getting updated more frequently.
What is USB Secure 2.0.1?
USB Secure 2.0.1 lets you password protect your USB drives, thumb drives, external drives and memory cards. Protection is PC independent and does not require installation or administrative rights on the other end. You can protected your data by entering the password again. Works in all flavors of Windows.
Features & Benefits of USB Secure 2.0.1:
- Portability: With USB Secure 2.0.1you can make your portable media safe and secured no matter where you take it. When you plug-in your USB drive in another computer, you’ll find it secured and protected.
- Reliable and Independent: USB Secure protects data using several layers of patent pending protection methods. This makes it a PC and hardware independent protection program.
- Password Protection:USB Secure 2.0.1allows you to password protect your portable media including USB flash drives, memory cards and sticks, thumb drives, jump drives and pen drives.
- Ease of Use: When USB Secure 2.0.1comes to external hard drive security, ease of use is the most important factor. Who would bother using time consuming and hard to learn data protection programs? You may even miss your flight. USB Secure is very convenient to use and down to earth.
- Compatibility: The program works on all flavors of Windows i.e. Windows 2000/ Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7.0. USB Secure works perfectly well on all external portable media like USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Memory Sticks, Memory Cards, Pen Drives and Jump Drives.
- User Friendly Interface: USB Secure is easy to install, run and use. It doesn’t complicate it’s users with technical jargons common in other data protection programs.
- Peace of Mind: Total peace of mind from security leaks and privacy breaches. Never again fear of what’s happening to your device while it is lost or stays out of your reach.
- Affordability: USB Secure works well without having to shed hundreds of dollars. It is cost-effective and reliable at the same time.
- No Administrator Rights Required: USB Secure doesn’t require any type of admin rights to password protect or open your already protected portable storage devices.
How to Crack USB Secure 2.0.1?
- Install App, select External Drive, USB, etc.
- Run the activator (Run-As-Admin), left-click on the jaguar heads
- If asked to find target, then search for “USB Secure.exe” file created in the USB drive
- Done, Enjoy and Support Developers.